Monday, March 24, 2014

24th of March 2014
Hey Everyone!
  This week has flown by and many things were accomplished!  Tuesday was Zone Conference and that was the highlight of my week! For our zone song we sung Hymn 26 "Joseph Smiths First Prayer" to the tune of "Come Thou Font." We sounded like angels! I was in a quartet with Elders Oldroyd, Thayne, and Steele. Our song was the best out of the 3 zones there! For our zone report, we did the Haka! Like a legit Haka that included all of our names and some actual Polynesian words! I think Sister Wheeler recorded it and is putting it up on facebook so go check that out! President and Sister Wood said our report was the best so yeah...straight from the mouth of President Wood!
  The work this week went excellent. We could've done better but people like to cancel on us missionaries! But we have excellent people to teach and have 3 baptisms scheduled for the 13th of April. Hopefully everything goes well and all of them can be baptized! I'd love to see them baptized because most likely after that Sunday, I will be transferred to another area! Today for P-day we started a game of Risk, so after we are done emailing here, I will have "try and take over the world!"
I Love you all! Thanks for the support!
Elder Prisbrey

No comments:

Post a Comment