Sunday, May 11, 2014

5th May 2014
Hey everyone!
 
  Again, this will be a short email! Apologies! This week has been slow again because our car is still broke and the insurance is taking for ever! I am super excited to talk to you guys this Sunday!
  I play rugby again today which is super exciting! Rugby is a man's sport!
 
Love you all!
Elder Prisbrey

 
 
Elder Prisbrey's New Area "Shack City" (Khayelitsha)
 


Elder Sombke and I (last comp)

Elder Steele and I (My Best Friend on Mission)
 

1 comment:

  1. My son, Elder Mendenhall, will be entering SA MTC September 18th! We are excited for him to join SACTM!!!

    I am hoping to promote a way for missionary moms to keep in touch and support/lift each other!!! I found this a Facebook website.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7930768470/

    Any other suggestions!!!

    Many more prayers coming your way!

    Sheppard's

    ReplyDelete