Monday, April 14, 2014

14th APR 2014
Hey Everyone!
  So this is most likely my last P-Day in Mdantsane.
  Elder Sombke had a procedure done to his foot that has put him out of commission for a while. So this week we did not teach at all!  We stayed in the boarding all day on Wednesday, most of Thursday, and Saturday. I miss working!  I shouldn't complain though, Elder Sombke needed his foot fixed.
  Thursday we had Zone Training/Interviews from our Zone Leaders and from President Wood. That was awesome and uplifting!
  Yesterday (Sunday), we had 6 baptisms in our ward, 2 were from my area! I was blessed with baptizing Siphuxolo!  Linda was also baptized in my area! It was an amazing baptism and the water in the font was brown! I couldn't see the bottom! Dang Africa:) It was also very very cold! Our Ward Mission Leader said we were trying to mimic the water from the River Jordan where Christ was baptized! Lame but funny joke.

 
 
  Tonight I find out my transfer news. I hear through the great vine that I am leaving my area but I have no idea where. So I don't know where I'll be! Somewhere in South Africa! No worries, the Lord will take care of me.
  Sorry for the short email but nothing really happened this week! I'll send some pics! I love you all and miss you! Thanks for everything!  
Love,
Elder Prisbrey

14 APR 2014
Update

Well, I'm getting transferred to Cape Town I believe and we are eating out to celebrate, check the pic!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment